Meet the Team
Virginia is an Associate in HillPDA’s Valuation and Advisory team with 15 years’ experience in the United Kingdom and Australia.
She is a registered Valuer and has provided market research on various land uses and financial feasibility advice on a range of urban renewal areas, major master plans and developments for private and public sector clients.
Virginia specialises in Feasibility Analysis, Economic Development, Highest and Best Use Studies, Financial Reporting, Affordable Housing Studies, Voluntary Planning Agreements and Market Research and Demand Studies.
Virginia’s understands the importance of delivering a successful revitalisation outcome for urban locations. Virginia has gained experience in how to achieve desirable development outcomes that generate additional housing (private and affordable), customers and centre activity, a careful appreciation of the local market, planning controls and development economics is required. Knowledge of these factors allows Virginia to provide advice on the constraints and ‘tipping point’ of local planning controls with respect to when development will be incentivised or conversely under what circumstances sites will remain undeveloped.
Prior to re-joining HillPDA in 2012, Virginia spent over four years working in the United Kingdom at The London Borough of Hackney (one of the five leading ‘Olympic Boroughs’). She provided advice for project management, development feasibilities, affordable housing appraisals, market research and valuations across commercial, retail, and residential properties.
Virginia is also part of management team, providing leadership to the wider team and management of efficient business processes. Virginia is a competitive rower and represents Mosman Rowing Club.
- Kensington to Kingsford development and Infrastructure Contribution Scheme Financial Feasibility Assessment (2016 & 2019) – Randwick Council
- Northern Beaches Council Property Strategic Property Portfolio Review (2019) – Northern Beaches Council
- Telopea and Arncliffe Estates Financial Feasibility Assessment (2019) – Land and Housing Corporation
- Go Jindabyne Master Plan (2019) – Department of Planning and Environment
- Georges River Voluntary Planning Agreements (2019) – Georges River Council
- Beverly Hill Town Centre Master Plan (2018&2019) – Georges River Council
- Willoughby Local Centre Study (2018) – Willoughby Council
- Sydney Olympic Park Masterplan (2016) – Sydney Olympic Park Authority
- North West Rail Link Market Research and Economic Analysis (2014) – UrbanGrowth NSW
- Parramatta Road Urban Transformation Market Research and Feasibility Analysis (2013) – UrbanGrowth NSW
- Double Bay Town Centre Economic Feasibility Study (2015) – Woollahra Council
- Five Dock Town Centre Market Research and Feasibility Analysis (2015)
- Registered Valuer (VAL015544)
- UDIA – NSW Urban Development Committee (Past)
- Property Council Australia – Future Directions (Past)