Meet the Team
Tom is a consultant who has worked in HillPDA’s planning team since 2022. He is currently studying a Master of City Planning at UNSW, which he is due to complete this year. He assists the HillPDA planning team with research, analysis, and report-writing, in strategic as well as social planning contexts.
Tom has a particular interest in long-term planning strategies that shape regions, having recently worked on several projects pertaining to housing and employment strategies across regional NSW. Prior to his current profession, Tom studied political economy, which frames his current approach to planning in terms of economic and social issues. At HillPDA, Tom is enthusiastic to continue to bring this perspective to the fields of strategic and social planning.
- Northern Rivers Employment Land Audit – Northern Rivers Joint Organisation; Regional Development Australia Northern Rivers
- Upper Hunter Employment Land Strategy – Upper Hunter Joint Organisation
- Regional Housing Delivery Plan – Upper North West – Department of Regional NSW
- Community Strategic Plan – Jewish Communal Appeal
- Broulee Housing Study – Brightlands Living
- Eastern Creek Warehouse and Distribution Centre Socio-Economic Impact Assessment – Woolworths Group
- Humelink Social Impact Assessment – Aurecon
- 402 Macquarie Street Liverpool Social Impact Assessment – Kingdom Towers 1 Pty Ltd