Meet the Team
Nicholas is an Associate in HillPDA’s property economics team where he leads on major projects for local and State Government. Nicholas has particular focus on the synergy between planning & economics with the link between these being of key importance to positive development.
This has led him to be involved on a wide range of studies including various employment lands studies, the North West Rail Link Feasibility and Take-Up Study and involvement in the development of the Urban Activation Precincts (UAPs) across Sydney. Of significance, his work on the Employment Land Assessment Study & the Rapid Assessment of Sydney’s Major Centres directly contributed to the preparation of the new District Plans.
Nicholas provides expertise and skills in feasibility modelling using EstateMaster, asset management, employment land demand modelling, retail economics, population; dwelling and employment forecasting, retail and social impact assessments, business impact assessments and centre revitalisation.
Nicholas is also lead GIS Officer at HillPDA driving, refining and updating HillPDA’s visual and spatial analysis capabilities to more efficiently convey complex information and outcomes easily and effectively.
- Wollondilly Employment Lands Study – Wollondilly Council
- Central Coast Employment Lands Study – Central Coast Council
- Hornsby Employment Lands Study – Hornsby Council
- Georges River Commercial Centres Economic Study – Georges River Council
- Parramatta Local Centres Economic Study – Parramatta City Council
- Byron Bay Employment Land Strategy – Byron Shire Council
- Goulburn Mulwaree Employment Land Study – Goulburn Mulwaree Council
- Brighton Le Sands Urban Renewal Masterplan – Bayside Council
- Central District Portfolio Renewal Strategy – Aboriginal Housing Office
- Port Kembla 2050 Revitalisation Plan – Wollongong City Council
- Parramatta Light Rail Business Impact Assessment – Transport for NSW
- Regional NSW Housing Portfolio Analysis (9 Districts) – Land and Housing Corporation
- North West Rail Link Feasibility and Take-Up Study – UrbanGrowth NSW
- Rapid Assessment of Sydney’s Major Centres – Department of Planning and Environment
- Pittwater Waterway Demographic and Economic Demand Study – Northern Beaches Council