Meet the Team
Henry is a senior consultant working across the feasibility and economics teams at HillPDA. His core roles include the development of feasibility models, highest and best use assessments, property market research and consultancy advice for Council, State Government agencies and private clients. His responsibilities include financial and cash flow modelling, social and economic impact studies, urban design, massing modelling, capacity and yield analysis and reporting.
Henry has consultancy experience across various services including development, strategic decision-making, financial analysis, and divestment. He has skills in gathering and analysing property and economic data to detect market trends, assess land supply and demand-side factors, and financial feasibility modelling. Additionally, Henry has capabilities in GIS (QGIS), and data analysis applying his analytical and design skillsets to provide additional insight and value. He regularly collaborates between the feasibility and valuations, economics, and planning teams. In recent projects he has applied his skills in data analysis using python and excel, to identify market trends, assess land supply and demand-side factors, and financial feasibility.
Henry has a background in urban design and previously, worked for GHD Wood head and Context (Sydney based Urban design and landscape architecture firm) on infrastructure projects.
- Rhodes precinct feasibility analysis – DPE
- Strathfield Council LHS and LEP Review Feasibility Analysis
- UTS feasibility and commercial advice
- Old Bathurst Road Emu Plains Feasibility Assessment – Peer Review
- Project GRAZE business case and feasibility Penrith City Council
- Transport and Asset Holding Entity (TAHE) Cashflow modelling and advice
- Narre Warren Village Development Feasibility Study
- Scenic Hills Green Grid Link opportunity
- Newcastle Affordable Housing Contributions Scheme Feasibility
- Central Coast Housing Strategy Feasibility
- Fiveways, Crows Nest North Sydney Economic Report update
- Pacific Community Housing (PCH) Cashflow modelling
- North Sydney CBD Commercial Tower Setbacks Economic and Feasibility Analysis
- ATC feasibility modelling and urban design advice
- Picton place plan feasibility study.