Meet the Team
Catherine is a Senior Valuer and has ten years of valuation experience across commercial, retail and residential properties for financial reporting, mortgagee and advisory purposes. In addition, Catherine has a keen interest in development feasibility in particular project analysis, highest and best use, voluntary planning agreements (VPA) and advisory of both greenfields and medium to high density mixed-use/residential development for government and private clients.
Catherine has previously worked for LMW as a Senior Valuer, Sydney in the residential development team with a focus on land subdivisions and greenfields in the South Eastern and North Western fringes of Sydney. Prior to this she worked for Cushman & Wakefield and Egan Valuers as a Commercial Valuer in Sydney and the ACT.
- Valuation of nominated development sites within Telopea – LAHC
- Valuation of nominated development sites within Cumberland East and West Precincts (2019) – Health Infrastructure
- Redevelopment Scenario Testing – Chatswood RSL
- Feasibility testing of transit-oriented development – Transport NSW
- Affordable Housing Financial Management Study – Inner West Council
- Hypothetical development testing of varying zonings and density of Council depot – Inner West Council
- 1-21 Dillwynnia Grove, Heathcote (unit and townhouse development underpinning the restoration costs of Heathcote Hall – 55 units) – Sutherland Council
- Numerous VPA assessments in the City of Ryde, Georges River, Inner West Council, Lane Cove and Willoughby LGAs
- Valuation of Education site in Calderwood – LendLease
- Associate, Australian Property Institute, Certified Practicing Valuer