Meet the Team
Aneta is a Senior Consultant in HillPDA’s property and retail economics team. She has an extensive career in retail and property consulting and has been following retail trends for over seven years. Aneta also has had wide exposure to strategic planning and policy work, having undertaken planning and advisory services for various government organisations across Australia.
Aneta’s experience lies in the area of economic impact assessments, cost benefit analysis, market research, retail and commercial demand modelling, trade area identification, population, dwelling and employment forecasting. Aneta also has significant experience advising clients, such as Westfield and Woolworths, on the sales potential of proposed and existing retail facilities throughout Australia.
Her local experience is complemented by an international outlook having previously worked in the United Kingdom where she led the analysis of consumer spending behaviour and population profiling to develop sales and/or rental forecasts for retail outlets and large property developments for clients such as Westfield, Lend Lease & British Land across a variety of geographies.
Aneta actively participates in the industry with a particular focus on the retail sector. She has published several articles on the contemporary issues impacting the retail industry, including the economic impact and opportunities technology presents for retail in Australia. She is also passionate about the creation of sustainable property and retail developments for the Australia of tomorrow.
Aneta’s keen interest in behavioural economics, supported by her recent postgraduate studies also means that she can incorporate behavioural insights into her economic analysis to ensure the optimal outcome is achieved for her clients and the project.
- University of Newcastle Honeysuckle Masterplan, Student Accommodation and Childcare – 2019- ongoing
- The Bays Market Retail Study (2017 – ongoing) – UrbanGrowth NSW
- Sydney Olympic Park Retail Demand and Impact Assessment (2017) – Sydney Olympic Park Authority
- Parklea Markets Planning Proposal (2019) – Parklea Corporation
- Penrith Lakes Employment Land Sydney
- Fern Bay and North Stockton Retail and Commercial and Demand Study – Newcastle City & Port Stephens Councils (2019)
- Springwood Town Centre Masterplan (2015) – Blue Mountains City Council
- Oak Flats Town Centre Masterplan (2015) – McGregor Coxall