Meet the Team
Alex is a consultant in HillPDA’s strategic planning team. Alex’s academic background includes specialisations in planning, social sciences, public policy and environmental science. Before joining HillPDA Alex completed a Master of Planning at UNSW, which included a thesis focussing on socio-economic change in Western Sydney.
Alex has previously worked in the Commonwealth, Higher Education and Finance sectors. His previous experience includes stakeholder and community engagement, drafting and analysing policy, producing strategic briefings, demographic analysis and social impact assessment. Alex is skilled in the use of geographic information systems, as well as visual and graphic design software.
- Kemps Creek Warehousing and Logistics Hub Social Impact Assessment (2018) – Willowtree Planning
- Military Road Corridor Economic Baseline Report (2018) – North Sydney Council
- GAIA at Brays Bay Social Impact Assessment (2018) – Billbergia
- Nepalese Community Religious Events Centre Granville Social Impact Assessment (2018) – The Nepalese Centre
- National Maritime Museum Social and Economic Impact Assessment (2018) – NgHEnvironmental
- Sanctuary at Wentworth Point Social Impact Assessment (2018) – Sekisui House
- 283 Bringelly Road Leppington Mixed Use Development Social Impact Assessment (2018) – Dreamscapes Architects
- Merrylands Neighbourhood Centre Social Impact Assessment (2018) – Merc Capital
- Tamworth Oakburn Processing Plant Social and Economic Impact Assessment (2019) – Baiada Poultry Ltd
- Georges River Inclusive Housing Strategy (2019) – Georges River Council
- Hawkesbury Housing Strategy (2019) – Hawkesbury City Council
- Vantage at Evans Head Social and Economic Impact Assessment – Goldcoral Pty Ltd