Meet the Team
William is a consultant in HillPDA’s strategic planning team, currently undertaking the Master of Environmental Law at the Melbourne Law School. His versatile role at HillPDA spans the Melbourne and Sydney offices where he carries out demographic and planning research, impact assessment and policy development.
William draws experience from a breadth of international scholarship within a bachelor’s degree with honours in urban planning. Having worked in both Victoria and New South Wales on urban and regional projects, he has a grasp on the intricacies of each planning system, and an awareness of forerunning urban trends. He has previously worked as a student planner in the Victorian State Government, where he gained experience in policy analysis, community engagement and bureaucratic processes.
Within his role at HillPDA William has specialised in housing policy, liveability assessment tools and land use strategy. He is fluent in the use of GIS software and the Adobe Suite.
- Moreland Affordable Housing Planning Provision (2020) – City of Moreland
- Neighbourhood Activity Centres Economic Analysis (2020) – City of Stonnington
- Canterbury Bankstown Affordable Housing Strategy (2020) – City of Canterbury Bankstown
- Elizabeth Street Redfern Housing Diversity and Affordability Study (2020) – Land and Housing Corporation
- Coffs Harbour Employment Lands Strategy (2019) – Coffs Harbour Council
- Exchange Hotel Balmain Social Impact Assessment (2019) – Exchange Hotel
- Bulli Bowling Club Strategic Land Use Assessment (2019) – Knight Frank for Bulli Bowling Club
- Greening Our Cities Action Plan: Economic Analysis (2019) – Arup for City of Melbourne
- Place of Worship, Cultural and Yoga Centre Demographic Study (2019) – Sri Mandir Hindu Temple
- Orchard Hills HealthOne Service Needs Assessment (2019) – Health Infrastructure NSW
- Dancer’s Square Norwest Social Impact Assessment (2019) – Merc Capital
- Waterloo Estate Housing Affordability and Diversity Study (2018) – UrbanGrowth NSW
- Todman Avenue Purpose-Built Student Accommodation Social Impact Assessment (2018) – Scape
- Arden Vision (2018) – Victorian Planning Authority & City of Melbourne
- Preston Market Planning Scheme Amendment (2018) – Victorian Planning Authority & City of Darebin