Meet the Team
Taylor is a Senior Consultant in HillPDA’s Strategic Planning team. He is an experienced project manager, specialising in policy development, major project applications and planning proposals. His background in statutory and strategic planning and the private and public sectors offers a comprehensive view of the opportunities and challenges realised by proponents and assessing authorities.
Taylor’s experience includes three years in the Strategic Planning team of Warringah Council, preparing and assessing planning proposals for consideration by Council, developing and administrating development contribution plans and developing sustainable transport policy. Taylor then transitioned to consulting, where he continued to maintain strong relationships with the public sector, developing and assessing planning proposals on behalf of councils.
Taylor has leveraged his experience in developing planning controls and knowledge of legislative frameworks, preparing development applications and environmental impact statements for state significant development projects across NSW. Taylor’s collaborative approach and focus on stakeholder engagement has consistently delivered project approvals, with outcomes that benefit proponents and the local community.
- Bondi Junction Cycleway Review of Environmental Factors (2019) – Waverley Council
- Cooma Road Quarry Modification (2019) – Holcim Australia
- Flood Planning Level Planning Proposal (2018) – Dungog Shire Council
- Sydney Harbour Bridge Cycleway Social Impact Assessment (2018) – RMS
- Penrith Waste Transfer Facility (2018) – Benedict Industries
- Riverside Park Phase 1 Masterplan (2018) – Liverpool City Council
- Ridge Street Cycleway Review of Environmental Factors (2018) – North Sydney
- Smeaton Grange Resource Recovery Facility (2017) – Benedict Industries
- Wilson Street Cycleway Review of Environmental Factors (2017) – City of Sydney
- Planning proposal assessments (2017) – Liverpool City Council
- Bush Fire Prone Land Map (2016) – Warringah Council
- Development Contribution Plan development (2014-2016) – Warringah Council
- Planning proposal development and assessment (2013-2016) – Warringah Council
- 2011 Census Regional Operations (2010-2011) – ABS