Meet the Team
Sam is an Associate at HillPDA. He joined HillPDA as a consultant in 2015 after working in HillPDA’s sister company EstateMaster (now Argus EstateMaster).
Sam heads up the development advisory team, but also works in the economic and valuations teams for specific project advice.
His consultancy experience is across a variety of civil sectors including infrastructure, real property (all classes), transport, major events, hospitality, maritime and immigration. Sam’s core role in development advisory is highest and best use assessments, asset divestment strategy, business case development, portfolio analysis, financial modelling, economic forecasting, property market studies, and property consultancy advice. Additional responsibilities include bespoke cash flow modelling and financial auditing.
Sam understands multiple property/ asset disciplines such as planning, valuations and economics and therefore can strike the perfect balance between planning and economics. This has been noted by multiple clients.
Sam has successfully won and led numerous major projects at HillPDA.
- University of Newcastle Honeysuckle Masterplan, Student Accommodation and Childcare
- 41 McLaren St North Sydney Planning Proposal – RGB Services
- Divestment of Throsby and Lee 5 – Hunter Development Corporation
- Blue Mountains Workplace Strategy – Blue Mountains City Council
- Penrith Economic Development Strategy – Penrith City Council
- Portfolio development feasibility analysis and reporting ) – Evergrande Properties
- Long Term Accommodation Strategy – Inner West Council
- Divestment of 15-19 Clarence Street Burwood – Vinter Apartments
- Future Learning Program – NSW Department of (withheld)
- Forestway Feasibility Testing – Invesco
- Affordable Housing Study – Sydney Metro
- Chatswood Spring Quarter feasibility testing – Spring Quarter Pty Ltd
- Communities Plus feasibility testing – LaHC
- Waterloo Estate feasibility modelling – UGNSW/ LaHC
- Portfolio level feasibility modelling – Australian Turf Club
- Portfolio Acquisition – Avid Property Group
- Property Council Australia – Future Directions