Meet the Team
Luke is a Consultant in HillPDA’s strategic planning team. He assists in preparing planning reports and social impact assessments, with a keen interest in both strategic and social planning. Luke’s academic background includes specialisations in planning, human geography, international development, and environmental studies. He has experience working in environmental consulting and local government and is skilled in environmental impact assessment, the preparation of planning reports, and interpreting and applying planning legislation.
Prior to joining HillPDA, Luke worked for ERM where he focused on preparing environmental impact statements, scoping reports, and statements of environmental effects to support development applications across the energy and resource sectors. His work involved on a variety of state significant developments including renewable energy projects, serving to cultivate his knowledge around the role of large-scale energy projects amid the wider planning landscape. Luke has also previously worked for Sutherland Shire Council developing plans of management for crown land, and the City of Sydney providing project support to the strategic planning team.
- Regional Housing Delivery Plans Tranche 1 – Department of Regional NSW
- Regional Housing Delivery Plans Tranche 2 – Department of Regional NSW
- Campbelltown Local Housing Strategy 2041 – Campbelltown City Council
- Newcastle Community Incentives Policy – Newcastle City Council
- 339-349 Horsley Road Milperra SIA – Hale Capital Development Management
- Grafton Brewhouse Village SEIA – Brewhouse Group
- Child Care Supply and Demand Assessment – SDN Children’s Services
- Kevin Betts Stadium Extension CPTED – Blacktown City Council
- Lidcombe Muti-storey Distribution Centre CPTED – Hale Property Services
- 45-57 Moxon Road Punchbowl SIA – Hale Property Services
- Dubbo RSL SIA Update – Dubbo RSL Club
- Luddenham 2289-2311 Elizabeth Drive SEIA – Altis Property Partners