Meet the Team
Josh joined HillPDA after working in Knight Frank’s Commercial Advisory team. He has diverse property consultancy experience across a variety of services including development, investment, negotiation, strategic decision-making, financial analysis and divestment.
Josh currently works across the economic, valuations and advisory team. His core role is the development of feasibility models, highest and best use assessments, statistical/property market research and consultancy advice for Council, State Government Agencies, private clients and REIT’s. Specific responsibilities include financial and cash flow modelling, cash flow auditing, real estate document analysis, market studies and reporting.
Josh has successfully led numerous projects at HillPDA. For example, Josh led the market analysis and feasibility testing of Soper Place in Penrith, Wesley Mission’s redevelopment of their Sylvania premises and various other highest and best use assessments for private clients. Josh also advises on planning and development options for aged care infrastructure, housing, industrial and commercial outcomes, with due consideration given to the financial viability, market dynamics and social implications of each option.
- Honeysuckle City Campus Development Masterplan Feasibility Testing – University of Newcastle
- Defence Site Maribyrnong – Northern Maribyrnong Feasibility Study – Victorian Planning Authority
- Military Road Corridor Planning Strategy – North Sydney Council
- Voluntary Planning Agreement Negotiation on behalf of Council – Newcastle City Council
- Castle Hill Showground Masterplan & Associated Feasibility Testing – Hills Shire Council
- Camperdown-Ultimo Collaboration Precinct – Innovation & Collaboration Study – City of Sydney
- Divestment of Throsby, Wickham and Lee 5 – Hunter & Central Coast Development Corporation
- Communities Plus Feasibility Testing – Land and Housing Corporation
- Waterloo Estate Feasibility Modelling – Urban Growth NSW/Land and Housing Corporation
- Guriwal Aboriginal Corporation Aged Care Facility Feasibility – TSA
- Frank Vickery Village Master Planning and Feasibility Analysis – Wesley Mission
- Double Bay Town Centre Commercial Feasibility Testing – Woollahra Council
- Portfolio development feasibility analysis and reporting – Evergrande Properties
- Gosford City Urban Design and Implementation Framework – Feasibility Advice – CHROFI
- 8-10 Lee Street Sydney YHA Railway Square Valuation – Avenor & Atlassian