Meet the Team
Henry is a consultant working in the feasibility and advisory team at HillPDA. His core roles include assisting with the research and preparation of feasibility assessments, planning policy, planning legislation, and geographic information systems analysis. Henry has a background in planning policy, strategic planning, and data from his prior work experience at State and Local Government. His academic background is focused on planning and urban development with an Honours thesis on build-to-rent development. Henry is enthusiastic about promoting evidence-based, multidisciplinary planning which can be used to deliver a better outcome for clients. Having taken a six-month exchange to America and an international study tour to China, Henry also has a keen interest in international planning and investigating how best practices can be imported into the NSW planning system.
Prior to his employment at HillPDA, Henry worked on planning policy, strategic planning, and data at the Department of Planning and Environment and Randwick City Council. Henry’s work within the Department of Planning and Environment was focused on local government economic policy, Standard Instrument Local Environmental Plan reforms, geographic information systems, and land use forecasting. With Randwick City Council, Henry created a monitoring system for development contributions and housing approvals and assisted in the drafting, implementing, and reviewing of numerous strategic documents.
- Feasibility Testing of Housing in Key Housing Locations within the Six Cities Region
- Transport Asset Holding Entity Hurdle Rate Report 2023
- Port Macquarie Hastings Council Strategic Property Portfolio Advice
- Granville Affordable Housing Contributions Scheme
- City of Newcastle Affordable Housing Contributions Scheme
- Shellharbour and Shoalhaven Regional Employment Precinct Profiles