Meet the Team
Elizabeth is a principal of the firm and has over 25 years of planning experience. Prior to joining HillPDA Elizabeth worked in state government (Department of Planning and Environment) and private practice. Her planning experience includes strategic planning, statutory planning and social planning.
At HillPDA Elizabeth leads the planning team in a variety of planning projects including employment land strategies, social impact assessments, housing studies, strategic planning, research and policy development. Elizabeth has been involved in a diverse array of projects for government bodies, private sector corporations, institutions and other organisations.
Elizabeth has developed policy responses to complex problems and provided planning advice on a broad range of development proposals. Elizabeth was previously Director, Planning Policy at the Department of Planning and Environment where she managed a program to review and modernise State Environmental Planning Policies relating to environmental matters and state significant precincts.
Elizabeth has extensive experience in social impact assessment of development proposals and liquor licence applications. Elizabeth has been an expert witness in the Land and Environment Court in social impact assessment.
Elizabeth has excellent written and communications skills. She assisted in the drafting of several strategic plans including A Plan for Growing Sydney and Draft Cultural Infrastructure Strategy. Elizabeth prepares community participation plans. She has prepared a draft Community Participation Guideline for the NSW Government.
Elizabeth values working with clients to deliver successful outcomes and high quality reports. She has worked with a wide range of stakeholders including developers, government agencies, councils and community.
- Western Harbour Tunnel and Beaches Link – Business Impact Assessment for Roads and Maritime Services
- North Coast Regional Cities Action Plans for Department of Planning and Environment
- Waterloo Housing Diversity and Affordability Study for Urban Growth NSW
- Bays Market District Contributions Framework for Urban Growth NSW
- Yass Valley Contributions Plans for Yass Valley Council
- Review of Planning Framework for State Significant Precincts for Department of Planning and Environment
- Byron Employment Lands Strategy for Byron Shire Council
- Child care planning reforms and guidelines for Department of Planning and Environment
- Socio Economic Impact Assessment of Australian Maritime Museum
- Member of the Planning Institute of Australia